Here's Why Microsoft Is Worried About Google Chromebooks

Nathan England plug-discuss at nmecs.com
Mon Dec 30 17:35:39 MST 2013

I have a really hard time with people who get upset that Google is doing evil
things.

1) They are a marketing company
2) We gave them permission

People get upset that Google is watching all that they do on their Android
phones... then use a Windows phone! Or go buy a cheap pre-paid flip phone. You
gave Google permission to track you and watch what you do.

I think it's funny. I'm now saying this is Keith's deal, I'm just ranting on a
point. Microsoft sells an operating system that I should be able to do what I
want with and feel safe, however, M$ is doing evil things with it. An NSA
back-door? I didn't give them permission for that!

Google watches what I do because they ultimately want to make my life better.
If they can find things I'm interested in and market them to me, so that I
purchase them, they have won because they made money, but I also won, because
I got something I wanted. (yeah yeah, evil capitalist agenda was to sell me
something I didn't know I needed...blah)

Google is there to make money by watching what I do and sell me relevant
things. Microsoft is just evil. Trying to tell me with one hand that I am safe
from this that and the other, while tracking what I do and giving it to big
brother. Complete liars.

Linus had the right idea, when asked if the NSA approached him about Linux he
nodded yes and said "no". !!!

--
Regards,

Nathan England

NME Consulting Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681