ppa file

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Sun Dec 29 09:25:38 MST 2013

In general I'd recommend just writing down the group and PPA name and
reinstalling them with apt-add-repository.  It'll handle all the tricky
parts there.  If you keep track of ppa:foo/bar that's probably better
when reinstalling.

Also, as usual when talking about PPAs, they're really for developers.
If you're installing a PPA on your system you're giving everyone who can
upload to that PPA administrative access on your machine.  Be sure that
you're okay with that, it's a huge amount of trust.

Ted