MP490 printer

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Sat Dec 21 07:39:41 MST 2013

LFS *WILL* teach you!   :)

Feel free to 'untar' a fresh copy of the source, wrap all the build
instructions in a script, and do:
bash -x ./my-build-script 2>&1|tee /tmp/build.log

Send me /tmp/build.log and I'll take a look at the problems.
Best!
ET

PS: Make sure that the script is something like:
./configure && make && echo GOOD