Fwd: package manager

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 03:52:00 MST 2013

~$ sudo grep -r 'medi' /etc/apt
Binary file /etc/apt/trusted.gpg~ matches
Binary file /etc/apt/trusted.gpg matches

so I tried looking in the files to see if medibuntu is in them and to edit
the files but they will not open with pico nor gedit; but the package
managers seem to be working so I guess all is well. I even just installed a
new package.