package manager

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 21:51:40 MST 2013

Good plan. Unfortunately 'medibuntu' is not to be found
in /etc/apt/sources.list.d . Further, when looked in /var/lib/apt/lists/
some of the medibuntus I had deleted were back.

bmike1 at PresarioLapTop1:~$ ls  /var/lib/apt/lists/ |grep medibuntu
packages.medibuntu.org_dists_quantal_free_i18n_Translation-en
packages.medibuntu.org_dists_quantal_non-free_i18n_Translation-en
bmike1 at PresarioLapTop1:~$ cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d
bmike1 at PresarioLapTop1:/etc/apt/sources.list.d$ ls
dhor-myway-quantal.list
dhor-myway-quantal.list.save
google-talkplugin.list
google-talkplugin.list.save
libreoffice-libreoffice-4-0-quantal.list
libreoffice-libreoffice-4-0-quantal.list.save
libreoffice-libreoffice-4-1-quantal.list
libreoffice-libreoffice-4-1-quantal.list.save
libreoffice-ppa-quantal.list
libreoffice-ppa-quantal.list.save
local-repository.list
local-repository.list.save
otto-kesselgulasch-gimp-quantal.list
otto-kesselgulasch-gimp-quantal.list.save
team-xbmc-ppa-quantal.list
team-xbmc-ppa-quantal.list.save
bmike1 at PresarioLapTop1:/etc/apt/sources.list.d$ ls  /var/lib/apt/lists/
|grep medibuntu
packages.medibuntu.org_dists_quantal_free_i18n_Translation-en
packages.medibuntu.org_dists_quantal_non-free_i18n_Translation-en