chromium browser history and a little yellow star

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 12:00:35 MST 2013

I was looking at the browser history and noticed a little star net to one
of the items. I wondered what it was and so hovered the pointer over it. NO
information appeared (I had hoped to discover what it was that way) so I
clicked on it. The star promptly disappeared with no other activity
occurring.  I then clicked the area again but the little star would not
reappear. What is this star and why was it there?