Fwd: [AZC] Linux-Based Web Kiosk

Shawn Badger shawn at badger.pro
Wed Dec 18 06:19:26 MST 2013

Anyone up for  this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Guerra <cbg.email at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Subject: [AZC] Linux-Based Web Kiosk
To: arizonacollab at googlegroups.com

An attendee at my most recent Summer Reading/Maker Space workshop was
asking if I knew anyone interested in helping with a project creating a
Linux-based web kiosk. The specific details are posted in this Reddit
thread for anyone who might be interested:
http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/1iclud/help_with_linuxbased_web_kiosk/

Also, if any of you know of some people to contact that might be interested
I'm sure he'd love to talk to them.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arizonacollab/38eb0235-ff08-4f5e-a90d-00e4586ab743%40googlegroups.com
.