Steam OS was released for all you gamers out there

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 00:25:47 MST 2013

Aye, but the worse thing is I am seeing a few that are OEM installed to use
FAKE Raid0.  That is so bad that they may as well say "Wipe this machine
when you get it"

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 06:22:08PM -0700, Michael Butash wrote:
> > An Asus UX51Vz - no legacy boot option at all, pure EFI/GPT sadly.
>
> Holy crap. I didn't know those were out there.
>
> --
> Bob Holtzman
> Your mail is being read by tight lipped
> NSA agents who fail to see humor in Doctor
> Strangelove
> Key ID 8D549279

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.