PLUG party

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:10:10 MST 2013

ok, by the time I was able to check, the bus I needed had already gone by. As it is now, it will not be possible for me to be able to get all the way there and be on time. Further, for me to be able to get back home before all routes close down for the evening, I would have to leave the party at 7:55 PM and I would only make it home by 10:45 PM on the best possible routing. that would leave me all of 30 minutes to enjoy the party. I seriously dislike the transit system in this town.

-eric