PLUG party

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at Smarth.com
Thu Dec 12 12:37:45 MST 2013

I assume you cannot get even part way in toward downtown?

That might make it a bit easier for someone to pick you up.  (I don't
know the transit situation in the West valley, partly because I live in
Tempe and partly because I don't use public transit (I have helped
people get from 'a' to 'b' using our bus system, though (and all here in
the East valley)))

(In addition, I'm not going, sorry.  Wish I could, but this is 3rd on
the (mutually exclusive) list of 'things to do this evening')

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-bounces at lists.phxlinux.org
[mailto:plug-discuss-bounces at lists.phxlinux.org] On Behalf Of eric oyen
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:31 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PLUG party

well,
thanks anyway. I just hope there is someone out this way interested in
going. This is one of the few times in any year I get to meet some of
the fellow plug members in person (didn't happen last year as I was in
denver on a training program).

my phone is open, please call if anyone is headed that way from over
here.

-eric