PLUG's End of the year holiday time party TONIGHT

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:06:19 MST 2013

again,
I am seeking a ride. the bus doesn't run down to there (or at least close) and I can't drive myself (google's self driving car for the blind isn't available yet). PLEAS call me (623)399-5635.
I am located out on the west side near 83rd Ave. and indianschool rd.

I asked earlier this week and never did get a response.

-eric