First Job

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 18:40:46 MST 2013

there is still the problem of the one line at the bottom of the terminal window that doesn't move. it causes the cursor on my braille sense U2 to end there instead of reading the rest of the page beyond that point without manually scrolling up and back with the arrow keys on a regular keyboard. I have also encountered this issue when reading long text files using more or less.

-eric