what to learn

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:58:51 MST 2013

Thank you so much for your answers. Okay... here is what I think I'll do;
scripting and linux from scratch first. While programs are compiling with
LFS I'll work on python. I have a python book, it is Python, How to Program
but it is old (2002). I also have a book entitled "Linux Shell Scripting
with BASH". What do you recommend? I think I should do scripting with BASH
because, while it too is old (2004), BASH has always been the same and
therefore the age of the book is irrelevant (I think).