format usb

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 16:36:42 MST 2013

yes. I tried running with another superblock:

 sudo e2fsck -b 8193  /dev/sdc
e2fsck 1.42.5 (29-Jul-2012)
e2fsck: No medium found while trying to open /dev/sdc

filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
    e2fsck -b 8193 <device>

so this means I am hosed I guess. Suppose I'll wait a couple of days before
I throw the device away (to see if there are anymore ideas).