temprature guage

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Aug 24 10:02:00 MST 2013

When I've had a similar thing happen to be, it was because I put my
laptop in the bag when it hadn't actually been turned off.   I thought
that I had put the laptop to sleep, but it kept running.  Then when I
put it into the bag, the padding acted ac an insulator and caused the
machine to overheat and lock up.  Then I went to use it again it
appeared to be stubborn and not want to turn on, but in reality it was
already on.

Brian