temprature guage

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:24:49 MST 2013

with my computer it won't allow you to turn it back on unless you plug it
in,take out the battery, press the power button for like 30 seconds. Then
when you press the button again it will turn back on. My question was
really related to to how I turned the computer off,stuck it in my bag, and
then went to flagstaff. Then when I got there the computer would not turn
on as the sesor had been tripped. My question was really whether the sensor
could be trpped when the computer was off.