bios bugs

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:33:39 MST 2013

1st thing to do is check if your BIOS is current.  If it is not, look for a
release notes for the newer version and maybe a bug list for your current
version.  Hopefully someone else has already done the research for you.
This article is more about memory upgrades but it contains information
about how to find what you want to know:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bph03886&lang=en&cc=us&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=5187028

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Derek Trotter <expat.arizonan at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Is there a way to find bugs in the bios of this beast? HP Pavilion
> p6-2003w
> Thanks
>
> --
> "I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."
>
> Patrick Moore

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.