Dolphin won't restore to right size.

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Aug 21 21:47:02 MST 2013

That's weird.  I wonder if there is something to the previous suggestion
about other screens and maybe how they overlap.  The only other thing
that I've seen that would do stuff like that to windows is a stray
panel, perhaps on that got shoved off the side of the screen.

If you ALWAYS want it to start at a particular size you could change the
setting from "Remember" to "Apply Initially" and then it won't matter
what size it was when it was closed.

Brian Cluff