OT: Phx CodeIgniter User Group?

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:13:17 MST 2013

I like CI because its really easy to use and one of the fastest frameworks
out there.
There are a few features I'd like to see leveraged, but ultimately I like
CI because of its speed. Laravel seems cool, but its pretty slow.

I don't see the AZ PHP community big enough to sustain the a CI project.

I saw the AZPHP post, but didn't have anything to add...

Eric