build your own w/ software defined radio

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 14:51:14 MST 2013

Can the software tune the digital audio now broadcast by some FM
stations?  Also are there any other devices with this chip in them?  Why
buy one when you already have a device that will work?  This sounds like
fun.  I'll have to see about getting one of these.  I can see one use
for this.  If you're travelling away from home, leave one of these set
up at home.  Then when you're out of town, you can connect to it and
listen to radio from your hometown and keep up on local news.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore