Naked PC or laptop

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at Smarth.com
Thu Aug 15 10:55:57 MST 2013

Apparently they did close.  The red 7 computer repair in Scottsdale
moved, but I don't know if they are related in any way:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/redseven-computer-repair-scottsdale

which says they are at 1805 E Elliot, Tempe az.  However, note that this
is red 7 computer REPAIR.

Maybe someone else knows more...

From: plug-discuss-bounces at lists.phxlinux.org
[mailto:plug-discuss-bounces at lists.phxlinux.org] On Behalf Of Dazed_75
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:39 AM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Naked PC or laptop

They did but appear to be closed.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Carruth, Rusty
<Rusty.Carruth at smarth.com> wrote:

Is red 7 still around?  I could have sworn that they made Linux
machines.

On Aug 14, 2013 9:32 PM, "Derek Trotter" <expat.arizonan at gmail.com>
wrote:

Is there anyone who sells computers without an operating system?  Sooner
or later I'll buy another one and I don't want to pay for a Windows
license I'll never use.  Also is there anyone selling computers with
linux installed?  If so which distro?  If all else fails, I'll just buy
the parts and build one.  However that might prove difficult if I wanted
a laptop.

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.