OT: wget in the news

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 10:00:17 MST 2013

Agreed, Eric.  It makes no sense whatever.  The judge should be reviewed.
That said, did the guy download wget knowing it was "banned"?  Why should
it be banned?  maybe there is/was a reason but I don't know what it might
be.

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> bummer: I thought it was going to br a positive story.
>

> On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Eric Cope <eric.cope at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/07/30/the-free-web-program-that-got-bradley-manning-convicted-of-computer-fraud/
>>
>> <opinion>this is insanity at its best</opinion>
>>
>> Eric

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.