spare mousepads

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Aug 4 22:09:28 MST 2013

Am 04. Aug, 2013 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

> Better yet, if he is a teacher wanting them for his class, have him or a
> school rep contact http://azstrut.org/ and request however many optical
> mice he needs for class.  When I volunteered there we always have a large
> bin full.  Probably won't cost him more than writing a requisition and a
> drive down there.

I will bring that up with him. The drive will cost more than $1/each for
mousepads :), but I could possibly pick them up on the way to PLUG or
Stammtisch.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine