Switched off Ubuntu

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Aug 1 20:26:16 MST 2013

Try using a touch os on a 6-head display and a mouse (now trackball).
It's effectiveness becomes almost instantly null, or at least that's
what I find with unity.  A central dock on one display makes way more
sense, as I don't need a top systray bar for every screen.

I'd rather see working stereo primesense sensor integration with it if
they must insist on the approach.  I'd much rather them allow me to
"touch" it minority report style with 10 finger multi-touch first.

On my phone, get it.  Bought an edge.

Give us alien dalvik for android apps native ftw.

-mb