I need a SMALL motherboard...

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Tue Apr 30 07:56:35 MST 2013

Thanks to all of you that have taken the time to answer!
One of the answers actually looks very promising, but I might have gotten a
better result if I had narrowed down what I am trying to accomplish:

I am trying to build bridges and APs for my wireless network (which covers
some 50 square miles) because the makers of the devices that I've been using
have become so unreliable and greedy that I am running out of options.
Or ran out of options...   :(
ET