Veterans Program IT Training

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Apr 29 12:33:40 MST 2013

VETERANS -- FULL SCHOLARSHIPS for INFORMATION TECH (IT) JOBS*WANTED:
Veterans*

The Department of Veteran Affairs has launched a game-changing program--to
educate Veterans with no prior computer and network experience to the level
of Information Technology experts in a matter of months. This program is
open to Active Duty Veterans as well as Veterans of the Reserves and
National Guard, from every branch of the service. Registration is still
open for three remaining classes; they begin in the end of June/early July,
2013.

After completing the school in Palo Alto, CA, Veterans will be ready for
placement in Information Tech and System Administrator jobs in many
industries such as health care, insurance, finance, telecomm, energy, and
more. We are working closely with our Fortune 500 corporate partners to
ensure that each of our students will graduate with high-value, high-wage
employment opportunities.

This totally immersive school is a five-month commitment and a residential
program. Full scholarships are provided to each attending Veteran to cover
all tuition, materials, room, and board. The scholarships are separate from
your GI Bill and Pell Grants, and DO NOT AFFECT YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THOSE
PROGRAMS.

REGISTER NOW for June and July, 2013 classes at
http://www.acuitus.com/veterans

Find more information regarding this program at the VA Center for
Innovation site: http://www.innovation.va.gov/program-digitaltutor.html

--

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype