CentOS conf in a couple weeks

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Apr 29 02:19:18 MST 2013

Am 22. Apr, 2013 schwätzte Lisa Kachold so:

moin moin,

> This is a $30.00 registration cost, but it looks well worth it.
> Plus it's hosted at GoDaddy.com, who appears to be the major sponsor.

Looks quite interesting to me.

Here's some actual info about the event:

The CentOS Dojo is a week from Friday in Scottsdale.

http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Phoenix2013

It's a break-even event. The registration fee goes directly to conference
costs ( t-shirts, catering, etc ).

Early bird registration ends 2013Apr30 and is $30. Regular price is $40.

Friday, 2013May10, 09:30 - 17:30.

GoDaddy.com Studios, 14455 N Hayden Rd #219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/crs52ujq319pu1mkgbbtiu86ll0

ciao,

der.hans
# "My team has created a very innovative solution, but we're still looking
#  for a problem to go with it."  -- Randy Glasbergen, 14Mar2006