OT: (or is it) seeking app for a single file content search

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 08:29:18 MST 2013

Do you have an  apache web server
what about a CGI script
I had my phone list in a CSV file, I then have two Perl scripts
The first one builds a web page with the list
The second is a CGI, that searches the HTML file and retrieves the matching
lines.
You enter your search criteria in a simple HTML form.

I'm sure you could tailor it to your needs
If you like I can send you a link to see what it looks like

Still hoping to find someone who can build the subject program.

Is a bid of $100.00 reasonable for this project?  If not, please
tell me what would be reasonable.

Can anyone suggest a source where I might find a programmer who
could do this?

I've put together a page to try to explain my objective more clearly:

http://upquick.com/temp/findit/

And here's a link to the html code I scratched together for this demo.

http://upquick.com/temp/findit/findit1.htm