I'm Attending Defcon this August, advice?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Apr 20 06:04:21 MST 2013

OpenVPN or most easily OpenVPNAS - comes with 2 licenses (you can share
creds between user groups) or you can get an unlimited license from OpenVPN
for $50.00 (last I looked) forever.

You can get a plug and play appliance as well with everything already
configured, however it installs via package management and is easy to
configure.

You can pull it up via a web based browser and download the client of your
OS and your cert.  It's a two click process for adding a new client.  Be
sure to enable passthrough for VPN on your SOHO router.

It's about the best application out there, since it uses IPtables, you can
just use it for your Gateway machine with a well crafted iptables recipe
and dnsmasq (easiest way to get into anything is via DNS tunneling
<http://www.purehacking.com/news/dns-tunnelling-shellcode>

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice