I'm Attending Defcon this August, advice?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Apr 19 16:53:17 MST 2013

There's the "can't beat em, join em" approach?  How about building a nice
Droid smart phone just for the trip [say from Virgin Mobile with a quick
root] and adding the Google Play Store blacklisted tools Network
Spoofer<http://www.xda-developers.com/android/mess-with-your-friends-with-network-spoofer/>,
Android Network
Toolkit<http://blogs.computerworld.com/18755/killer_android_app_allows_the_clueless_to_hack_pwn_like_a_pen_tester>.
 Just for fun add in Wifi toolz
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkAWrKkOVKs> (for
later fun).

That will wake you up to just how easy all of this really is.

I think you can return the phone in 30 days?  Laugh!

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You might want to take a roll of aluminum foil just in case....
>
> What a funny thread....

> Keith Smith

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype