OT: Internet Sales Tax

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:53:42 MST 2013

It's here already.  If I buy something from Newegg, I have to pay sales
tax since they have a shipping facility in Memphis.  My sister in
Kentucky has to pay sales tax for Amazon purchases since they have a
facility in Lexington.

This is another reason to hate politicians.

On 04/19/2013 07:21 AM, Lyle Tuttle wrote:
> Internet sales tax comes around again: http://tinyurl.com/cudtdnn

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore