OT: firefox 20 does not display facebook correctly - a change.

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Apr 19 10:01:55 MST 2013

The subject problem has apparently been corrected.

Facebook has apparently made some changes/corrections so that this
problem that I previously reported is no longer a problem.

This notice now appeared on my facebook page:

"We've made some updates to how your timeline looks. Your posts and
life events are on the right, with everything else on the left."

While I am glad that the previous problem is now corrected, it is
highly frustrating (actually infuriating) that facebook keeps
force-feeding never-ending changes, many if not most of which are
unwanted.

Is there any way that one can achieve control and stability over
one's own facebook page?