I'm Attending Defcon this August, advice?

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Thu Apr 18 17:58:47 MST 2013

Interesting, I've used SSH directly (I still read a lot of my email via
pine ;)  or using an SSH tunnel for browser encryption.  I'll have to look
up one time passwords for SSH accounts. Or I could go with a ssh shell
account someplace (any recommendations) and just change the password every
time I log in, then ssh from there to my actual accounts.

I appreciate all the advice given. Oh, any recommendations on cheap
disposable cell phones for the event?
Phil W.