How to remove line breaks in odt paragraphs?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Apr 16 22:29:45 MST 2013

Did a little searching and \n matches the type of line break you get
with a shift+enter.
I think what you are looking for is to replace a paragraph end which is
just $ on the search line by itself.

So in libre/open office go to edit-> find/replace, then click on more
options and select "regular expressions".  Then in the "search for"
field put a $ all by itself and on the "replace with" field put a space.
Then just click "replace all" and it will make everything continuous and
word wrap on the page naturally.

Brian Cluff