OT: firefox 20 does not display facebook correctly.

AZ Pete plug at cactusfamily.com
Tue Apr 16 21:03:13 MST 2013

Thanks for the tip, Stephen. I'll check it out.
On a related side note, ever since "upgraded" to ver. 20.0.1, I've had a weird issue.When I right click on a web page and select View Page Source nothing happens. It worked just fine before the upgrade. Control-U still works, however.
Also, they added so much to the right click menu that it's taller thanmy screen! And the download box is really hokey now.
</end of rant>

Peter