xbmc versus wascily wabbit tv

Tom Jones tjones136 at cox.net
Tue Apr 16 13:33:18 MST 2013

Mike,

I had never heard of Rabbit TV before today.  Checked the amazon reviews, and it appears to be nothing like xbmc.  Rabbit TV appears to be more of a software bundle consisting mostly of links to third party web sites on a disposable usb drive.  Maybe I didn't read far enough, but the reviews of Rabbit TV I did read were somewhat less than enthused about the product experience.

TJ