SSDs

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:56:10 MST 2013

Toms Hardware did a great deal of this sort of testing. when we looked at
it i used some of their bench-marking tools. specifically iometer to mimic
our applications workload and used that as a baseline.

be a fun project if i had the money to do it. but toms hardware might have
you some money with their results ;-)

Stephen