What is the most efficient way to convert a .wmv video?

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 22:03:19 MST 2013

The SD .MP4 is a description of the file, that it's standard
definition.  I tried downloading it and it worked for me.  I clicked
where it says SD .MP4 and Firefox gave me the usual open with or save
file options.  I chose to save the file.  It was named 156388178.mp4

What browser are you using?

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore