What is the most efficient way to convert a .wmv video?

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 14:03:45 MST 2013

I just uploaded it to vimeo.  Their page said it would be available in
about 45 minutes.  As I write this it's 14:02.  It will be here
https://vimeo.com/63481216 when it's ready.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore