What is the most efficient way to convert a .wmv video?

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:57:00 MST 2013

That is funny.  It's too bad we can't buy one of those VWs for each and
every terrorist.  If you want to convert just one video, you might try
uploading it to vimeo.  If you upload a video there, they give you the
option to download it as an mp4 file.  Here's one I uploaded a few
months ago.  https://vimeo.com/51370385  Below the video you'll see the
option to download.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore