What is the simplest/easiest 'wiki' to set up?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Apr 1 09:40:14 MST 2013

I agree with Tom, however it really depends on what you want to do with
this Wiki?

I like the extensibility of MediaWiki.  But if, in fact, you just need a
small, easily installed and managed system, you might try Alan's
suggestion:  TiddlyWiki

I also am a big proponent of using Google Aps where possible - including
Wiki and file management services.  We build these tools for 1-2 people
when we can use Google?

Build both if you must have your own Wiki, and compare.  These are all very
easy to setup.

Have Fun!

 "How do you power off this machine?" (Linus, when upgrading
linux.cs.helsinki.fi, and after using the machine for several months.)

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice
**