OT: wireless problem

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sat Sep 22 13:26:26 MST 2012

Use wpa2/aes, anything else is somewhat vulnerable at this point, but
set it in your ap first.

Agree on the interference though, might have to try bouncing different
channels to see what works better than others.  Use of 2.4ghz is
saturated at this point, so its pure rf wars within it.  If you can use
5ghz for a/n, that's usually better, but shorter distances and less
penetration a house.

-mb