wireless question

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 08:46:55 MST 2012

Have you recently placed any new electronics near the computer whose
wireless is slow?  Something like a wireless phone or remote temp sensor or
whatever that might be interfering with the signal.  Also check the antenna
has not loosened or moved in a way that makes it less effective.

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Lyle Tuttle <l.tuttle at cox.net> wrote:

>  Thanks Paul....I now think it is the wireless card in my laptop because
> my wireless connection to my smart phones works fine......does that make
> sense?
>

> At 05:56 PM 9/21/2012, Paul Mooring wrote:
>
> The ISP could not cause that problem.  My guess is someone next door is
> using your wireless slowing down all connected clients.  Check your router
> for any devices on your wireless that aren't yours.
> --
> Paul Mooring
> Systems Engineer and Customer Advocate
>
> www.opscode.com

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.