Fwd: Go Daddy Technology Open House

Joe Gibbs joegibbs108 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:01:56 MST 2012

Passing this one along.

joe

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Zaruches <hit-reply at linkedin.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Subject: Go Daddy Technology Open House
To: Joseph Gibbs <joegibbs at pobox.com>

 Dear Joseph,

Hot for Technology?
So are we

Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes at GoDaddy.com? You and a friend
are invited to find out.

Go Daddy, the world's leading domain name registrar and net-new SSL
provider is hosting a Hot for Technology Open House at our Corporate
Headquarters in Scottsdale. Come take advantage of this invitation-only
opportunity to network with fellow tech experts. At this open house, you'll
enjoy food, drinks, door prizes and a great opportunity to network with
other technology professionals!

Learn about our innovative products and get access to smokin' hot deals on
products and services that aren't available anywhere else!