OT: Google Voice question.

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Sep 14 12:01:46 MST 2012

> Why not transfer your long established number to google voice,
> then you could take advantage of all the features

As far as I know, google does not allow the transfer of either a land line
number or a toll free number to google voice.

And, since my current setup is now working perfectly to satisfy all of my
tele-com needs and objectives (and it does take advantage of all of the GV
features that I need and want), I don't know of any features or benefits
that I might be missing.