OT: Google Voice question.

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Thu Sep 13 16:09:45 MST 2012

To make what Joseph said more concise:

   1. Set your no-answer-busy on your first line to go to Google voice
   instead of your second line.
   2. In Google voice set that second line as one of the destinations.  You
   could also have people call your google voice number directly and have both
   phone numbers as destinations (plus your cell phone, plus whatever else you
   have).

   Then if you're on the second line they go straight to voicemail when
   they try to call you and you're on the phone.  Alternately if you don't
   want to receive calls turn off all the destinations in google voice.

JD