Valve looking for Linux Gamers to beta-test?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sun Sep 9 19:00:56 MST 2012

Tried pulling that up as it appeals greatly to me, but seems the link
(or their server) is dead...  It's about damn time, and hopefully Valve
can force vendors (and linux where necessary) to fix their drivers
finally to do it, much as they already did Intel and Nvidia for linux.

I game quite a bit now under linux, and find it quite suitable (after
killing compiz permanently and getting adequate hardware).  I've been
anxiously waiting as steam4linux I'd love to play left4dead 2 across 5-6
screens on my desktop - minecraft is great full-screen across them all
for peripheral vision.  Creepers can't creep, but does induce nausea
with long falls.

-mb