android gallery

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sat Sep 8 12:13:23 MST 2012

Der.Hans:

Try "ES File Explorer" which can be used for the file operations including showing off images and playing music files.  I have not noticed any "tagging" features (yet), then that is not something I am really into either.  I can use this to connect into FTP, Samba, etc. oriented servers (including "clouds") as well which I find quite nice when I do not have a USB cable around.

HTH.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.