System crash - now shows "no space on device"

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Tue Sep 4 22:07:20 MST 2012

Opps, read one of the posts i missed with the link to your syslog - are
you still getting the same acpi and netlink messages?

Looks like it's a hardware resource issue, which per that is sort of an
irq sharing issue (flashback to 1995).  Looks like a it affects earlier
ubuntu kernels around 10.10, time for a new kernel/install?

The netlink one is a bit odd, what network interfaces do you have
present in the device?  Looks like it might be wireless related, maybe
an unused, but active wireless device?

-mb