Firefox screen font size too small and unstable

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Sep 3 20:13:37 MST 2012

This is as on topic as much as any of the other help for pieces of
software that run on Linux.
Firefox runs on Linux, and this is a list for discussing all things Linux.
This particular problem could also be caused by the desktop font
settings being inherited by firefox... but there are separate mailing
lists for those desktops too... <grin>

Brian